My Backroads Pass 'Plus'
With a Backroads Pass 'Plus', you have instant access (for Free, once you have the Pass) to Michael Traveler's inspiring uplifting poems in combo with breathtaking works of art, PLUS full-length poetry/photo combos, short stories and episodic novels by Michael, not available anywhere else or to anyone else except Members with a Free Membership Account and a Backroads Pass Plus! All at your fingertips, instantly downloadable and Free with your Pass.
Yep, breathtaking images combined with words that touch the heart and move the soul ...
UNLIMITED FREE INSTANT DOWNLOADS 24 HOURS A DAY.
NO WAIT. NO SHIPPING. INSTANT INSPIRATION RIGHT NOW.
These heart-touching, soul-soaring photo/poem combos, stories and episodic novels will be rolled out over the coming year and each say "thinking of you" in a way that an email, FB message or Twitter tweet just will never do. Just print it out and mail it to a friend or family member to create an instant smile on their face and a warm fuzzy feeling in their heart. It's like mailing a hug. It also makes great wall art for one's home or office by simply adding a frame. And what a spectacularly beautiful thought and image to send as a gift.
All you have to do is download the PDF and print the file via Adobe Acrobat on 8.5 x 11 paper.
LESS THAN 6 CENTS A DAY FOR UNLIMITED INSPIRATION ...
These beautiful, inspiring gifts can be downloaded instantly for Free with your Backroads Pass 'Plus' and then printed on your desktop printer or through a local copy or print shop or online printer.
The average comparable cost of a Custom Designed Downloadable Printable on Etsy or Pinterest is between $3 and $5. But with your Backroads Pass 'Plus', your cost is less than 50 cents per week or less than 6 cents a day for unlimited access to words and images that touch the heart and soul!
Your $19 Backroads Pass 'Plus' gives you Unlimited Free Instant Downloads for 365 Days, a Full Year!!!
HOW DO I GET A BACKROADS PASS?
1. Just click "Add to Cart" ...
2. Then, click Proceed to Checkout ...
3. On the Account Details page, either ...
a. Register or Create a Free Member Account
b. Login to your Free Member Account (if you already have one)
4. On the Billing & Account Details page, fill out the blanks
(it's like filling out a Library Card)
5. On the Order Confirmation page, make sure everything is right ...
6. Then, click Checkout ...
7. You'll be delivered to a Payment page where you can either ...
a. Sign in to your Paypal Account
b. Create a Paypal Account
c. Pay by Debit or Credit Card as a Guest ... No Paypal Account required!!!
(this option is below the Paypal login stuff)
8. If you choose to Pay by Debit or Credit Card, then ...
- fill in all the blanks
- do NOT save info, unless you want to join Paypal
- click Pay Now button
9. Congrats!!! You're now on the Thank You page where you can now download your Pass!
Just click on the link "DOWNLOAD THE ITEMS YOU ORDERED" and download your Pass. On all future downloads of Free With Pass Items, enter Backroads Pass code during checkout and your cost will be zero dollars for one full year (or greatly discounted on some items).
ONCE YOU CLICK DOWNLOAD ...
- Log In to your Free Member Account (if not already Logged In)
- Click On the Order # of the item you wish to download
- Click On the RED DOT WITH A WHITE DOWN ARROW
in the upper right corner of the pic "My Backroads Pass Plus"
- Click On the "My Backroads Pass Plus" PDF document
- Congratulations!!! You just downloaded your first Backroads Printable!
- Open the document to see your Backroads Pass ID Card & number
- We recommend printing it out, so you'll have the Pass ID number
WHAT IS A PRINTABLE?
A printable is a ready-to-print PDF DOCUMENT that can be downloaded for free or by purchasing a Backroads Pass.
Whether free or with a Backroads Pass, this file can be printed instantly at home or with a professional copy or print shop or online printer. No waiting. No shipping. Just download.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOME PRINTING
One of the most convenient and quick options is to print your PDF from home.
- Check what the maximum paper thickness is for your printer model. Be aware, paper that’s too thick could jam and damage print heads.
- Visit a paper store or office supply store to view and purchase your 8.5” x 11” or A4 cardstock.
- In your print settings, make sure in the ‘Size Options’ section ‘Actual size’ is selected. Make sure to set your print settings with the correct paper type and the correct quality mode. Colors tend to vary depending on your monitor, printer and cardstock.
- If there is a backside to your printable, print 1 side first, then put the printed page back into your printer to print the other side next.
- If needed, trim your printables with an X-acto knife or use a paper cutter for best results. Scissors can also work. If you have a large quantity to trim, many local copy shops have paper cutters or offer affordable bulk cutting rates.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRINTING AT AN (ONLINE) PRINT SHOP
If you do not have a home printer or you need to print a large quantity, (online) print shops can be the most cost effective option. They provide many paper options, cutting and their printing quality can be a lot nicer than a home printer. You can either visit a print shop or you can upload your file directly online to some of the bigger print shops (such as FedEx Office, Staples, Vistaprint).
WHAT PAPER SHOULD I USE?
Check what the maximum paper thickness is for your printer model, this is usually between 60-80 lb cardstock. If you can’t find this info in the printer manual, contact your manufacturer. Be aware: paper that’s too thick could jam and damage print heads.
CAN I POST ABOUT YOUR PRINTABLES ON MY BLOG / WEBSITE / FACEBOOK AND/OR PINTEREST PAGE?
Sure! We love seeing our designs pop up on different blogs and sites. You are welcome to post about us, but please be sure to credit us in your blog or website and link to the product page, not directly to the PDF file. We also love seeing our work on social media, such as Facebook and Pinterest, so if you’d like to pin or post any of our designs, feel free to pin and post away!
This artwork is for personal, non-commercial use only. You cannot sub-license, resell, share, transfer, or redistribute in any other way.
We have put a lot of time and effort into creating our printables and we hope you enjoy them!
WHAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO DO:
- Print them as many times as you like for personal use only.
- Use a print out of the printables to create personal gifts for others. This is only allowed in printed product form and for non-commercial purpose.
- Feel free to share photos of the printable projects you've made or links to our product pages or tutorials.
WHAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO:
- Resell or commercially redistribute our printables in any way digitally or printed.
- Forward, share or redistribute the digital files. Email our printable files to your family, friends or customers. You acquired a license for personal use only. If others like to use the printable, they'll have to acquire their own license.
- Share our printable PDF files in any other way, such as on a website, blog, social media outlet, file sharing service, hosting site, USB drive, CD, DVD, etc.
- Modify our printables or use any parts of our designs to recreate a new design. It is not allowed to add a logo or graphic to our printables.
- Remove any copyright notations from the printable templates
- Use our printables for giveaways.
All artwork remains the copyright of The Backroads, including the graphics, illustration, design elements, wording, images and photos.
If you'd like to feature our content on your own site or social media, you can use up to 5 images per project.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us! Thank you!