Turning to You
As the sun sets and the day comes to a close, Lord, I turn to you for every need, to trust in You, to stand safely in your hand ...
FUN GIFT IDEAS ...
This peaceful photo/poem combo is a great way to say "thinking of you" in a way that an email, FB message or Twitter tweet just will never do. Just print it out and mail it to a friend or family member to create an instant smile on their face and a warm fuzzy feeling in their heat. It's like mailing a hug. It also makes great wall art for one's home or office by simply adding a frame. And what a spectacularly beautiful thought and image to send as a gift.
All you have to do is download the PDF and print the file via Adobe Acrobat on 8.5 x 11 paper.
UNLIMITED INSTANT DOWNLOADS. NO WAIT. NO SHIPPING.
NO PURCHASE REQUIRED. 100% FREE. JUST CLICK "ADD TO CART" ...
This inspiring printable can be downloaded instantly for Free with your Free Membership and then printed on your desktop printer or through a local copy or print shop or online printer.
The average comparable cost of a Custom Designed Downloadable Printable on Etsy or Pinterest is between $3 and $5. But with your Free Membership, it costs you nothing!
Your Free Membership gives you Unlimited Instant Downloads for 365 Days, a Full Year of any printable marked Free (Note: printables marked Free With Pass - rather than just Free - have a small membership fee attached to them). Whichever you choose ... there's No waiting. No Shipping. No delays. Why? Because this is a downloadable product. There is No printed product to be mailed to you. Nothing to be shipped. You simply download it, then print it on your desktop printer or through a local copy or print shop or online printer. Take me to the List of Pass Options, so I can compare and choose >>
HOW DO I GET FREE MEMBERSHIP?
Here's how it works:
Step One, click "Add to Cart"
Step Two, click "Proceed to Checkout"
Step Three, Create a Free Membership Account
Step Four, Click BILL TO THIS ADDRESS
(the amount billed is zero dollars - no credit/debit card info is collected)
NOTE: the program is just connecting your download to you
Step Five, on Order Confirmation page, make sure it says $0.0, then Click Continue
Step Six, once you reach the Thank You screen, click on the link "DOWNLOAD THE ITEMS YOU ORDERED" to download your Free Printable
- Click On the Order # of the item you wish to download
- Click On the RED DOT WITH A WHITE DOWN ARROW
in the upper right corner of the pic of your item
- Click On the name of the PDF document you wish to download
- Congratulations!!! You just downloaded your first free Backroads Printable!
WHAT IS A PRINTABLE?
A printable is a ready-to-print PDF DOCUMENT that can be downloaded for free or by purchasing a Backroads Pass.
Whether free or with a Backroads Pass, this file can be printed instantly at home or with a professional copy or print shop or online printer. No waiting. No shipping. Just download.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR HOME PRINTING
One of the most convenient and quick options is to print your PDF from home.
- Check what the maximum paper thickness is for your printer model. Be aware, paper that’s too thick could jam and damage print heads.
- Visit a paper store or office supply store to view and purchase your 8.5” x 11” or A4 cardstock.
- In your print settings, make sure in the ‘Size Options’ section ‘Actual size’ is selected. Make sure to set your print settings with the correct paper type and the correct quality mode. Colors tend to vary depending on your monitor, printer and cardstock.
- If there is a backside to your printable, print 1 side first, then put the printed page back into your printer to print the other side next.
- If needed, trim your printables with an X-acto knife or use a paper cutter for best results. Scissors can also work. If you have a large quantity to trim, many local copy shops have paper cutters or offer affordable bulk cutting rates.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PRINTING AT AN (ONLINE) PRINT SHOP
If you do not have a home printer or you need to print a large quantity, (online) print shops can be the most cost effective option. They provide many paper options, cutting and their printing quality can be a lot nicer than a home printer. You can either visit a print shop or you can upload your file directly online to some of the bigger print shops (such as FedEx Office, Staples, Vistaprint).
WHAT PAPER SHOULD I USE?
Check what the maximum paper thickness is for your printer model, this is usually between 60-80 lb cardstock. If you can’t find this info in the printer manual, contact your manufacturer. Be aware: paper that’s too thick could jam and damage print heads.
CAN I POST ABOUT YOUR PRINTABLES ON MY BLOG / WEBSITE / FACEBOOK AND/OR PINTEREST PAGE?
Sure! We love seeing our designs pop up on different blogs and sites. You are welcome to post about us, but please be sure to credit us in your blog or website and link to the product page, not directly to the PDF file. We also love seeing our work on social media, such as Facebook and Pinterest, so if you’d like to pin or post any of our designs, feel free to pin and post away!
This artwork is for personal, non-commercial use only. You cannot sub-license, resell, share, transfer, or redistribute in any other way.
We have put a lot of time and effort into creating our printables and we hope you enjoy them!
WHAT YOU ARE ALLOWED TO DO:
- Print them as many times as you like for personal use only.
- Use a print out of the printables to create personal gifts for others. This is only allowed in printed product form and for non-commercial purpose.
- Feel free to share photos of the printable projects you've made or links to our product pages or tutorials.
WHAT YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO:
- Resell or commercially redistribute our printables in any way digitally or printed.
- Forward, share or redistribute the digital files. Email our printable files to your family, friends or customers. You acquired a license for personal use only. If others like to use the printable, they'll have to acquire their own license.
- Share our printable PDF files in any other way, such as on a website, blog, social media outlet, file sharing service, hosting site, USB drive, CD, DVD, etc.
- Modify our printables or use any parts of our designs to recreate a new design. It is not allowed to add a logo or graphic to our printables.
- Remove any copyright notations from the printable templates
- Use our printables for giveaways.
All artwork remains the copyright of The Backroads, including the graphics, illustration, design elements, wording, images and photos.
If you'd like to feature our content on your own site or social media, you can use up to 5 images per project.
If you have any questions, please Contact Us! Thank you!